Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Some Space To Think

That's the name of this blog, and it's purpose. It's as simple and complicated as that.

So who am I? Well, I'm going by Vivian Leila. I'm twenty-two, a full time college student and a part time server and bartender. I like to read, write, overthink, and I enjoy a nice strong drink every so often.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm intending this blog to be, other then an exercise in self-indulgence. I've always been weary of blogging actually, for that same reason; it's always struck me as self-indulgent. Who really cares to hear all my little thoughts on the universe?

Well, I suppose I do.

Mostly I'm tired of driving everyone I know crazy with my overthinking and philosophizing, but I need to get it out of my head somehow. So here I am, blogosphere. I appreciate all comments, all discussion, all challenges. Let's get to know each other, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment